- Guided tour around the island of Gran Canaria, hitting all the highlights
- In-depth commentary from your guide on the island's history, culture, and environment
- Travel with a smaller group of just 20 people
- Air-conditioned transportation means a comfortable ride year-around
Departure & Return
9:00 in front of the Tourist Info Center in the Santa Catalina Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExcursionsGranCanaria.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The tour was supposed to have lunch stop but the restaurant was closed and the tour guide instead prepared some local food treats and sandwiches." See review