4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Board a catamaran for a sailing cruise from Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria, picking between customizable options that go from cost-effective basic tickets to luxury trips. The catamaran’s two hulls mean more deck space than a traditional sailboat, ensuring plenty of room to lounge as you sunbathe and listen to tunes from the onboard DJ; onboard water sports include a banana boat, swimming, and snorkeling along the coast.
- Enjoy an included lunch with general ticket option
- VIP option features a Balinese bed, sparkling wine, and a buffet
- Sunset departure explores the coast with snacks and drinks
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and return bus service with air conditioning.
Buffet lunch and drinks (Soft drinks and Sangria)
Snorkel + Banana Boat.
Balinese bed, towels, a bottle of wine or champagne (VIP)
Priority boarding (VIP)
Snack (chicken fajitas, empanadas and fruit skewers)
Departure & Return
C. Puerto Base, 35, 35130 Mogán, Las Palmas, Spain
Five Star Boat
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers who do not wish to pick up, arrive at port 15 minutes in advance. The catamaran has a maximum capacity of 150 people. Only at Sunset all customers must be over 16 years old. If you want the pick-up service and return to the hotel, select the option when booking, or be sure to indicate it in the reservation. If your hotel is not in the areas described, you should go directly to the meeting point in the port. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, bring your swimsuit, sunscreen and a towel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIMOTIONS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Romantic ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGran CanariaCatamaran Cruises - Canary IslandsRomantic Tours - Canary IslandsNature and Wildlife - Canary IslandsWater Tours - Canary IslandsHalf-day Tours - Canary IslandsCatamaran Cruises - TenerifeRomantic Tours - TenerifeNature and Wildlife - TenerifeWater Tours - TenerifeHalf-day Tours - TenerifeCatamaran Cruises - FuerteventuraRomantic Tours - FuerteventuraNature and Wildlife - FuerteventuraWater Tours - FuerteventuraHalf-day Tours - FuerteventuraCategory
Jardín Botánico Canario Viera y ClavijoAqualand MaspalomasVeguetaPérez-Galdós House-Museum (Casa-Museo Pérez Galdós)Poema del Mar AquariumEnglish Beach (Playa del Inglés)Mercado del PuertoCocodrilo Park ZooSioux City ParkCatedral de Santa AnaCalle TrianaBandama Caldera (Caldera de Bandama)Teatro Pérez Galdós