- Full-day northern Gran Canaria tour from Las Palmas
- See the Baroque Basilica de la Virgen del Pino with a guide
- Explore the city of Arucas and visit a local rum distillery and banana farm
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
We will move to the valley of the Berrazales, in Agaete. This place is very rich in tropical fruits, wines and coffee, the only plantation in Europe. Canarian lunch en route. We will also visit the port of Las Nieves, a fishing village as excellence. The tour includes an entrance to an interesting Canarian Aboriginal archaeological site, declared an historic artistic monument.
After admiring some of the sights and learning about the town’s history and culture, we return to your minivan, and then finish your tour with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lunch not included, our guide will help you to find best option.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Gran Canaria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms