- Skip-the-line admission to Granada’s most famous attraction
- See the entire Alhambra in a matter of hours on a detailed but efficient tour
- Tour accommodates your group of one to 20 people
- Morning, afternoon, or nighttime tours available
Departure & Return
Address: Meeting point on the main gate of Alhambra ( Ticket Offices) in front of the map of Alhambra
What To Expect
As you walk through the grounds of the Alhambra, your guide will bring the site to life by sharing its legends and stories. Learn how the Alhambra became the last Muslim bastion in Spain after eight centuries of power, tour the opulent 14th-century Palacio Nazaries, and see the intricate courtyards whose fountains still run. Spend just enough time at each major attraction in the Alhambra to get a sense of its significance — you can return to your favorite areas at the end of the tour.
Your guide will leave you to further explore the Alhambra at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to the great demand of tickets and to the restriction of the number of visitors per day, we recommend you to book at least one month in advance.
- Guaranteed after confirmation, Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife.
- Once the tour is confirmed, the supplier will send you the appointment time with your tour guide as soon as possible via Viator or phone.
- *OPTION ANYTIME TOUR: Please note that the starting time could be between 08:00 am and 10:00 pm depending on the Nasrid Palaces ticket. Once the tour is confirmed the supplier will inform you of the time to meet your tour guide. This option include Special Prices offered in some days. *OPTION MORNING TOUR please note that the starting time could be between 08:00 am and 12:00 am depending on the Nasrid Palaces ticket. Once the tour is confirmed the supplier will inform you of the time to meet your tour guide. *OPTION AFTERNOON please note that the starting time could be between 2 pm and 6 pm depending on the Nasrid Palaces ticket. Once the tour is confirmed the supplier will inform you of the time to meet your tour guide * Option Small Private Group . The start time could be between 8am and 10 pm depending on the Nasrid palace ticket. The start time could be between 8am and 10pm depending on the Nasrid palace ticket. It is a shared group tour between 1 to 8 people
- If you have a specific start time request, please let the supplier know as soon as possible and they will do their best to assign that for you. However, please remember that it's not guaranteed that they can change it as it's dependent upon the Nasrid Palaces appointment time given by the administration of Alhambra.
- If you have not received an email informing you of the start by 4 days before your tour, please contact the tour supplier. The starting time printed in your voucher is approximate. The exact start time will be sent to you by email or SMS. Please provide a valid phone number in case the tour supplier needs to call you about any changes to your tour enforced by the Alhambra administration.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Keep in mind that The Alhambra closes every December 25 and January 1, we will always assign the visit either for December 26 or for January 2
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- All travelers must bring their passport or physical identity card on the day of the visit. When you make the reservation you must give us the identity data of all the passengers since the Alhambra tickets are nominative.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY APARTRIP TRAVELS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews