- Beat the often long lines with a skip-the-line Alhambra audio guide ticket
- Prebook your ticket to avoid disappointment: daily visitor numbers are limited
- Be free to see the Nasrid Palaces, and more as you wish, with an audio guide
- Choose a morning or afternoon entry time to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is called "Welcome Visitor Centre", 100 metres from the entrance pavilion to the Alhambra, 1 minute walk and next to the Hotel Guadalupe. Go to the souvenir shop on the ground floor from 9:00 to 18:00. If you are outside these hours, go to the offices on the first floor.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Time of entry to Nasrid Palaces will be printed on your skip-the-line ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- If you cancel less than 10 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 10 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 11–15 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Easy to find the office that is near the entrance." See review