- Private tour of the Alhambra citadel and Generalife gardens in Granada
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a single day
- Explore the royal apartments, grand halls, and lush gardens of the Alhambra
- Learn about the history of Spain's Nasrid dynasty and the area's Muslim, Christian, and Jewish legacies
- Stroll through the luxurious Generalife gardens, a royal summer retreat
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Address: Alhambra Ticket Hall, Paseo del Generalife 1F,18009 Granada Mural map on the wall of the Alhambra ticket hall, at the main entrance of the monument. Your guide will be holding a paper with your name to be easily recognized. You should be in the meeting point 15 minutes before starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore many other aspects of the sprawling complex, including the Nasrid and Comares palaces, the Alhambra gardens, and the palace occupied by Charles V when Granada came under Christian rule. Hear your guide retell the history-shaping events that took place here, and see evidence of the changes wrought by Muslim, Christian, and Jewish influence. Walk in the footsteps of sultans, kings, and poets as you pass through ornate halls, royal apartments, and splendid gardens, where you can admire the well-preserved Arab architecture and decor.
The tour also includes entrance to the adjacent Generalife gardens, an enticing series of Moorish-style landscapes that was enjoyed by the Nasrid rulers as a summer retreat. Soak up the peaceful ambience created by arcades, greenery, and fountains while your guide shares details of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Throughout the tour, feel free to ask all the questions you like and take advantage of your guide’s expertise and personalized attention.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers are required to wear personal masks and observe social distancing during the experience (1,5 mts)
- Guides will worn masks and gloves.
- In place procedures frequent cleaning or sanitizing.
- It is recommended to the client to have his own headset.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NHUE
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands