- Leisure experience at Granada's Hammam Al Ándalus, the city’s Arabian baths
- Relax at your leisure, enjoying the thermal baths and steam room
- Sip mint tea and take in the bath’s mesmerizing Arabian decor
- Select your own massage oil from a selection of rose, lavender, amber or pomegranate flower essences
- Relax during a 30-minute massage, or upgrade to enjoy a Midra 30 Midra 45
Departure & Return
C/ Santa Ana 16 18009 Granada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Change into your bathing suit and help yourself to a refreshing cup of mint tea, then wade into the warm waters of a hot thermal bath to soothe aching muscles. Stimulate your senses by plunging into the ice cold waters of the plunge pool then inhale the scented aromas of the steam room to revitalize your skin and energize your spirit.
At a time chosen by you, stroll over to the Aroma Corner and succumb to serenity as your expertly trained masseuse applies gentle pressure and rubs scented oil into your skin during a 30-minute massage. For a truly indulgent experience, opt for the 15-minute Midra 30 that combines a revitalizing exfoliation scrub with a 15-minute massage. Upgrade to the ultimate relaxation package with the 45-minute Midra 45, in which the revitalizing exfoliation scrub massage lasts 15 minute combines with a 30 minutes massage
After your tranquil time in the baths, freshen up in the fabulous facilities then reenter the city feeling refreshed and revitalized.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must bring your own bathing suit for the Arabian baths
- Please note: Once you have selected the preferred service and time slot, please contact the local supplier to confirm the exact start time of your hammam experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hammam Al Andalus Granada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Arabian Baths Experience at Granada's Hammam Al Ándalus.
- "Get to your appointment early- I think this is why we had more privacy, because we started the circuits a touch before others." See review
- "Important to note, you must be Quiet during the whole experience." See review
- "Wonderful to experience, pools were great but add on the massage to make it ultra relaxing and peaceful." See review