- Explore Granada quickly and easily on an e-bike
- Learn about history and architecture from a local guide
- Limited group size for an intimate atmosphere
- Flexible departure times
Departure & Return
Sixthrills Office Meeting Point, next to the Santa Ana Church (walking up the stairs, above the Tourism Office), at the end of Plaza Nueva.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English and Spanish tour always available, other tour language must be confirmed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Ebike tour requires previous knowledge of riding bicycle
- No high-heels and flip-flops allowed, comfortable shoes recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sixthrills
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Granada Electric Bike Guided Tour.
- "I highly recommend this as it is an excellent way to see Sacromote and Albaicin areas of Granada." See review