1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take part in one of southern Spain’s most beloved cultural traditions at an authentic, live flamenco show in Granada’s historic Albaycín district. Settle into an atmospheric ‘tablao’ dance hall and experience the multisensory passion of flamenco as two dancers perform various styles, accompanied by the soulful melodies of a guitarist, singer and the presence of a guest artist (singing, dancing, percussion, violin or saxophone). Choose from two nightly performance times and enjoy the fantastic show!
- Live flamenco show in Granada's medieval Albaycín district
- Soak up the ambiance of an authentic 'tablao' dance hall
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Choose from an early or late evening preformance
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Dinner or drinks not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlbayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No dress code
- Children under 8 years of age have free entrance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jardines de Zoraya restaurante tablao flamenco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Flamenco Show Ticket at Jardines de Zoraya, Granada?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Flamenco Show Ticket at Jardines de Zoraya, Granada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Flamenco Show Ticket at Jardines de Zoraya, Granada?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Flamenco Show Ticket at Jardines de Zoraya, Granada?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Flamenco Show Ticket at Jardines de Zoraya, Granada
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsGranadaTheaters - AndaluciaTheaters - MalagaTheaters - AlmeriaCategory
Ermita de San Miguel Alto Tours & TicketsSan Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo) Tours & TicketsPlaza Bib Rambla Tours & TicketsPlaza Nueva Tours & TicketsRoyal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real) Tours & TicketsBaños Árabes (Arab Baths) Tours & TicketsAquatropic Tours & TicketsCampo del Príncipe Tours & TicketsHammam Al Andalus Granada Tours & TicketsPaseo de los Tristes Tours & TicketsCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja) Tours & TicketsScience Park (Parque de las Ciencias) Tours & TicketsPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V) Tours & Tickets