- Evening walking tour of Albaicin and Sacromonte in Granada
- Admire UNESCO-listed Albaicin with its traditional Granadan villas and Moorish architecture
- Enjoy twilight views of the Alhambra on La Sabica Hill
- See the Sacromonte caves and learn about Granada’s flamenco heritage
- Finish with a plate of local tapas and a drink in one of Granada’s popular tapas bars
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from a guide
Departure & Return
Plaza de las Pasiegas. Main Facade of the Cathedral of Granada. Central Arch.
What To Expect
Marvel at views of the illuminated Alhambra palace on its hilltop perch adjacent to Albacin, then stroll to the intriguing caves of Sacromonte. Originally inhabited by Spanish gypsies, the caves are famed for the perpetuation of feisty flamenco dancing. Appreciate the charm and character of the neighborhood and see the darkened interior of caves home to night flamenco demonstrations.
After your enchanting exploration of the city, stop at one of Granada’s most popular tapas bars beside Plaza Nueva to enjoy a selection of Spanish specialties; feast upon a plate of local tapas and sip fine wine, beer or a soft drink as you absorb the ambient atmosphere of the eatery. Bid your guide and group farewell within the bar but feel free to stay and enjoy more tantalizing tapas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cicerone Granada
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff