2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel Pick up
Departure & Return
Pl. Nueva, 18010 Granada, Spain
Meet next to the fountain in Plaza Nueva, Granada.
Pcta. Carvajales, 18010 Granada, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WALK IN GRANADA TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Historical Tour at the City Center of Granada and Albaicin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Historical Tour at the City Center of Granada and Albaicin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Historical Tour at the City Center of Granada and Albaicin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Historical Tour at the City Center of Granada and Albaicin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Historical Tour at the City Center of Granada and Albaicin
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGranadaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - MalagaWalking Tours - AlmeriaHistorical Tours - AlmeriaCategory
Science Park (Parque de las Ciencias) Tours & TicketsPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V) Tours & TicketsPlaza Bib Rambla Tours & TicketsRoyal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real) Tours & TicketsHammam Al Andalus Granada Tours & TicketsErmita de San Miguel Alto Tours & TicketsCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja) Tours & TicketsSacromonte Tours & TicketsCampo del Príncipe Tours & TicketsSan Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo) Tours & TicketsAquatropic Tours & TicketsBaños Árabes (Arab Baths) Tours & TicketsPaseo de los Tristes Tours & Tickets