- 2.5-hour tapas and history tour of the Albaicin neighborhood in Granada
- Explore the historical Moorish neighborhood with an expert local guide
- Visit three top Granada tapas bars and enjoy small plates of delicacies such as Spanish omelet or chorizo
- Enjoy a glass of wine, draught beer or a soft drink in each tapas bar
- Learn about Albaicin’s Moorish origins while seeing Plaza Nueva, Santa Ana Church and Mirador San Nicolás
- Small-group tapas tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Discuss your flexible itinerary with your knowledgeable guide and stroll past historical highlights such as the Royal Chancery of Granada on the way to your first tapas bar. Pleasure your palate with a refreshing draught beer, wine or a soft drink and savor the explosive flavors of paella, chorizo or Spanish omelet.
Gain insight into the city’s Moorish past and present with visits to the Calderia Vieja, a popular Muslim street filled with tea houses, and the Church of San José, a sacred place of Islamic worship. Intersperse your sights with at least three tapas bars and absorb the convivial atmosphere of the lively establishments.
Ascend to the vertiginous vantage point of Mirador San Nicolás to admire spectacular views of the iconic Alhambra palace complex and the surrounding Sierra Nevada Mountains. Return to your original departure point with your guide after your fulfilling and fabulous 2.5-hour tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 18; ID may be required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Cons: A long, hard walk up the mountain through sketchy dark alleyways.Not for those who have a hard time navigating cobblestone streets and sidewalks." See review