- Private door-door transfer between your centrally located Granada hotel and Malaga Airport
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 3 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle direct to Malaga Airport and enjoy comfortable seats and generous leg room. Transfers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so it doesn’t matter what time your flight departs.
The price of this private transfer service is the same for 1-3 people, 4-6 people and 7 people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 3 adults per car/vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff