- Private day trip to Cordoba from Granada
- Tour the cathedral and Jewish quarter
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert guide on this special private tour
- Private car or minibus transport
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Granada hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Begin your tour at the colossal Catholic Cathedral, a former mosque transformed when Christians conquered Cordoba in 1236. Marvel at 1,000 candy striped pillars as you explore the magnificent Mezquita, noting the architectural amalgamation of Baroque and Renaissance elements. See sacred objects like ivory crucifixes and religious sculptures in the consecrated Cardinal’s Chapel before venturing to the next destination.
Next, stroll the narrow alleys and cobbled streets of the Jewish quarter to gain insight into the area’s turbulent past; admire Gothic architecture and roman remains before visiting one of the few synagogues still standing in Spain. Observe impressive monuments dedicated to prominent philosophers like Seneca, Averroes and Maimonides before returning to the minivan for the relaxing journey back to Granada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff