- Save time and visit Alhambra highlights and Generalife Gardens in a day
- Choose from multiple start times throughout the day
- Avoid waiting in long visitor lines with skip-the-line access
- A guide enhances your tour with fascinating stories and commentary
Departure & Return
Sixthrills Office Meeting Point, next to the Santa Ana Church (walking up the stairs, above the Tourism Office), at the end of Plaza Nueva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes, no flip-flops or heels
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Original document required to access the monument
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sixthrills
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip The Line Alhambra and Generalife Guided Tour.