- Stroll through the scenic streets of Albayzin and Sacromonte
- Snap photographs at sunset
- Admire views of the Alhambra from a lookout point
- Learn about the area from your guide
Departure & Return
Sixthrills Office Meeting Point, next to the Santa Ana Church (walking up the stairs, above the Tourism Office), at the end of Plaza Nueva.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Customer has to show up the tour office 5-10min before departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sixthrills
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Granada Sunset Walking Tour.