8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Driver will be meeting our travellers at the reception counter.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxe-Voyage Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour in South Mauritius with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour in South Mauritius with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour in South Mauritius with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour in South Mauritius with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour in South Mauritius with Hotel Pickup
13 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrand BaieBus Tours - Port LouisNature and Wildlife - Port LouisFull-day Tours - Port LouisBus Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceNature and Wildlife - Trou d'Eau DouceFull-day Tours - Trou d'Eau DouceBus Tours - ChamarelNature and Wildlife - ChamarelFull-day Tours - ChamarelCategory