- Ideal for people interested in innovative food and drinks
- Hear from the guide about the culinary scene in Greenville
- Includes four drinks and appetizers
- Get fresh air during the short walk between each destination
Departure & Return
We will meet inside of Oak and Honey Restaurant, located inside of the Residence Inn and Springhill Suites Hotel 3:45 p.m., and begin the tour at 4 p.m.. Please plan to arrive at 3:45 p.m. to meet the other guests as well as get an overview of the tour. This is a walking tour of Downtown Greenville.
The tour will end at Sassafras Southern Bistro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Foothill Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas