8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Capture the Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls from their most flattering angles on an 8-hour small-group photography tour. Comfortable transportation takes you from Lucerne to the glacial valley, which is home to 72 postcard-worthy waterfalls, and the charming village of Murren. Whether you need the perfect shot to share on social media or want to round-out your photography portfolio, your professional guide is on hand to provide personalized advice.
- Take your photography skills to the next level
- Get the personalized experience of a small-group
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Add on a private photoshoot to your tour
Saved to wishlist!
All Transportation (comfortable and modern Car/Minivan, bus und cable cars)
Hotel Pick up/drop off
Photo shooting on location and on-line gallery with 30 images(Tour Optional)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up guest in every hotel in Grindelwald.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Season: April - November
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain View Trail Photo Tour from Grindelwald?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lauterbrunnen Waterfalls & Mountain View Trail Photo Tour from Grindelwald?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrindelwaldBus Tours - Swiss AlpsTrolley Tours - Swiss AlpsNature and Wildlife - Swiss AlpsWalking Tours - Swiss AlpsPhotography Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory