Departure & Return
Meet your guide and maximum five fellow travelers right outside Haarlem Central Station. Exit the station (city side) where you will find and recognise your guide by the orange scarf.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Your Viator / TripAdvisor confirmation is your booking confirmation. You don't have to do anything anymore but to be at the meeting point a few minutes before the booked time.
- The meeting point is very easy to find. Just exit the station on the city side and your guide is there waiting for you.
- The maximum group size is six travelers.
- The minimum age for participation in this public walking tour is twelve years. Traveling with younger children? Check out our private walking tour of Haarlem.
- The total duration of the walking tour is 1.5 hours; including expected and unexpected stops.
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire, Tour Operator of the Year
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine, Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use