3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from park gate.
Water Bottle Per Person.
Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate.
Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash).
Food and Beverages.
Departure & Return
Weligatta, bundala 82004, Sri Lanka
Park gate of Bundala National Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kurumba DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bundala National Park Private Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bundala National Park Private Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bundala National Park Private Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bundala National Park Private Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bundala National Park Private Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHambantota4WD Tours - Southern ProvinceSporting Events - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceExtreme - Southern ProvinceHalf-day Tours - Southern Province4WD Tours - Yala National ParkSporting Events - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkSafaris - Yala National ParkExtreme - Yala National ParkHalf-day Tours - Yala National Park4WD Tours - Nuwara EliyaSporting Events - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaSafaris - Nuwara EliyaExtreme - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory