3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off from Tissamaharama.
Transport throughout the tour in a private safari jeep.
Service of an English-speaking safari driver. (Also your tracker).
Water bottle (per-person).
Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings. (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
Park Gates of Bundala National Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bundala National Park Safari from Tissamaharama?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bundala National Park Safari from Tissamaharama?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bundala National Park Safari from Tissamaharama?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bundala National Park Safari from Tissamaharama?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bundala National Park Safari from Tissamaharama
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHambantota4WD Tours - Southern ProvinceSporting Events - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceExtreme - Southern ProvinceHalf-day Tours - Southern Province4WD Tours - Yala National ParkSporting Events - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkSafaris - Yala National ParkExtreme - Yala National ParkHalf-day Tours - Yala National Park4WD Tours - Nuwara EliyaSporting Events - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaSafaris - Nuwara EliyaExtreme - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory