8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Carthage Airport, Tunis Tunisia
- Enfidha–Hammamet International Airport, Sousse Tunisia
- Habib Bourguiba Intl Airport, Monastir Tunisia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tekiki Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Carthage, Sidi Bousaid, and La Médina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Carthage, Sidi Bousaid, and La Médina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Carthage, Sidi Bousaid, and La Médina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Carthage, Sidi Bousaid, and La Médina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Carthage, Sidi Bousaid, and La Médina
8 to 9 hours
3 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
2 days 14 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHammametBus Tours - TunisArchaeology Tours - TunisHistorical Tours - TunisFull-day Tours - TunisBus Tours - SousseArchaeology Tours - SousseHistorical Tours - SousseFull-day Tours - SousseBus Tours - MonastirArchaeology Tours - MonastirHistorical Tours - MonastirFull-day Tours - MonastirCategory