7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
The services of a professional tour guide
Coffee and/or Tea
Départures from sousse or Monastir fuel suppliment of 10€. Departure from Mahdia fuel suppliment 20€
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Départ de Hammamet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ziadi ilyes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Trip to Cap-Bon""from Hammamet ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Trip to Cap-Bon""from Hammamet ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Trip to Cap-Bon""from Hammamet ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Trip to Cap-Bon""from Hammamet ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Trip to Cap-Bon""from Hammamet
7 to 9 hours
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHammametBus Tours - TunisArchaeology Tours - TunisHistorical Tours - TunisFull-day Tours - TunisBus Tours - SousseArchaeology Tours - SousseHistorical Tours - SousseFull-day Tours - SousseBus Tours - MonastirArchaeology Tours - MonastirHistorical Tours - MonastirFull-day Tours - MonastirCategory