Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skip-the-line admission to the Heraklion Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- Book ahead to save hassle on vacation and bypass any long ticket lines
- Marvel at objects and frescoes from Knossos; many more than 3,000 years old
- Roam the collection, including wider Neolithic and Roman items, as you want
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- An email will be sent to your email address 24 hours prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price/free child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Heraklion arch. museum opening hours are: 1st April to 31 October: Monday and Wednesday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 20:00. 1st November to 30 November: Monday and Wednesday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 18:00. 1st December to 31 March: Monday and Wednesday to Sunday: 09:00 - 16:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience