8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover ancient Minoan history, Cretan farming culture, and magnificent island views on this full-day off-roading adventure from Heraklion. Travel in a rugged Land Rover along historic mountain trails, stopping along the way to visit the mythological Diction Cave, shepherds’ villages, the scenic Lassithi Plateau, and an eco park where traditional ways of life are still practiced. Replenish your energy with an included lunch and taste of ‘raki’ liqueur at a local tavern.
- Full-day off-road adventure from Heraklion
- Travel through the gorgeous Cretan mountains in a Land Rover
- Visit traditional farming villages and an eco park
- Stop at the Diction Cave, the mythological birthplace of Zeus
- Take in spectacular views of the Lassithi Plateau
- Learn about the history of Crete and the ancient Minoan civilization
- Includes lunch at a local tavern
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Diction Cave Entrance Fee 6 Euro