6 to 9 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn firsthand about Sri Lanka's amazing biodiversity on this private tour to the Kanneliya Rainforest. With a dedicated guide leading you, explore the UNESCO-listed biosphere reserve, home to monkeys, snakes, chameleons, and a wide range of bird life. Learn about the flora and fauna through commentary tailored to your interests and enjoy plenty of chances to ask questions.
- Private tour for your party only means personalized attention
- Round-trip private transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park entrance fees included
- Bottled water provided to keep hydrated
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This activity will end right where it started.Pickup from your hotel .You will first meet up the Tours crew and transfer to Kanneliya Rainforest. Meet Your wildlife tracker at kanneliya forest main gate and he will walk you through the forest, Hotel Pickup Locations : Hikkaduwa, Galle, Unawatuna, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, Mirissa or near by
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BTR SL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kanneliya Rain Forest Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kanneliya Rain Forest Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kanneliya Rain Forest Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Kanneliya Rain Forest Tour
6 to 9 hours
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes