8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Udawalawe National Park—famed for water birds and Sri Lankan elephants—is an ideal location to see local flora and fauna. This tour saves you the hassle of having to get to the park from Hikkaduwa, which is several hours away by car, and provides a guide for a safari-like exploration of the park. Travel on a Jeep through the park’s marshes, forests, and grasslands and be back at your hotel well before midnight.
- Spot Sri Lankan elephants, birdlife, and other animals while touring the park in a Jeep
- Ideal for travelers who want to get out of the beaches and resorts of Hikkaduwa and see the interior of Sri Lanka
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle, convenient on hot, muggy days
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from Hikkaduwa
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick and drop off,
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur,
1 Jeep Safari in Udawalawe National Park,
1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person,
Entrance Tickets to Udawalawe National Park.
Food and Drinks,
Expenses of Personal Nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Hikkaduwa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hikkaduwa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hikkaduwa
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHikkaduwaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - GalleNature and Wildlife - GalleSafaris - GalleFull-day Tours - GalleBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaFull-day Tours - BentotaCategory