12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Cruise Terminal Honfleur, Dock number 3
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No required dress-code, but casual and, respectful of the fallen at the American cemeteries
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SARL Normandy American Heroes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 26915P4