- Private walking tour of Hoorn
- See important landmarks like the West Frisian Museum and Main Tower
- Hear about the legacy of the Dutch East India Company
- Choose either a morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
In front of the Burger King at Trainstation Hoorn. Your guide wille meet you outside the trainstation in front of the Burger King.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin your walking tour with your private guide and group, stepping back in time to the 17th century, the Dutch Golden Age when Holland was one of the world's most influential countries.
As you stroll past the lively shopping street and harbor, hear how native-born Jan Pietersz Coen founded the Indonesian city Batavia (now Jakarta). Pass landmarks including the Main Tower, Saint John Hospice (touch the facade for good luck), and visit the love chapel—a hidden place where a Catholic and Protestant couple could be married at a time when that was forbidden.
Your guide also shares favorite restaurants, activities, shops, and tips for public transport that contribute to your visit to Hoorn.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- River cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and docking time, we pick you up at your ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands