- Houston sightseeing bus tour and Houston Aquarium admission
- Hear about Houston's history and landmarks on the bus tour
- See an abundance of marine creatures at the aquarium
- Walk through the Houston Aquarium at your own pace
Departure & Return
Houston City Tours Visitor Center
What To Expect
Hear informative commentary as your bus passes through market square and downtown locations such as Allen Parkway, Buffalo Bayou, and the midtown residential area. Get great photo ops of downtown Houston's skyline and museum district.
Your city tour ends with drop-off at the Houston Aquarium, which you can explore at leisure on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure
- Alternate vehicle may be used to conduct tours
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Houston City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Houston City Tour and Downtown Aquarium All Rides Pass.