- 90-minute holiday lights tour of Houston by double-decker bus
- See holiday light displays during a December tour of Houston
- Drive through the brightly lit Historic District and Theater District
- Pass by Market Square Park and the River Oaks district
- Cruise along the Buffalo Bayou and Allen Parkway
- Listen to live commentary during the tour
- Enjoy complimentary hot chocolate and lap blankets for warmth
Departure & Return
Houston City Tours departure point is located at Visitors Center 1302 Dallas street. Convention Center area ,behind the Four Seasons Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Houston City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Houston City Lights Tour.