- Half-day Galveston and Houston sightseeing tour
- Take in the Gulf of Mexico and perhaps even spot some dolphins
- Learn about the architectural heritage districts in Galveston
- Marvel at the ornate Victorian architecture of the Gresham’s Castle
- Take a dolphin-watching tour, shop, purchase lunch, or hit the beach in Galveston
- Tour downtown Houston’s most famous landmarks by double-decker open-top bus
Departure & Return
Located at Convention center district behind the Four Seasons Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then transfer to a comfortable coach for the drive to Galveston on the Gulf of Mexico with miles of white-sand beaches. During your time in Galveston enjoy hours on your own to explore the seaside restaurants, specialty shops, and historic sights at your own pace. Your knowledgeable guide has several ideas for you to plan your personalized day.
If you'd like, purchase lunch in the historic Galveston Strand district then stroll the shops and soak in the small town’s ambiance. Find fabulous views of the city on the 10-mile levee, Galveston Seawall. Another option is taking a dolphin-watching tour by boat on Galveston Bay, for which your guide can give you complimentary tickets.
At the designated time, simply meet your guide to reboard your coach for the return trip to Houston and the Convention Center where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Houston City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized