7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Civil liability insurance
Water and soda included on-board
Food and drinks in the restaurant
Port tax $0.50 USD per person
Rent snorkel equipment $10 USD per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up in hotels located in Zona Chahue, zona Crucecita, Zona Santa Cruz, Zona Tangolunda, Zona conejos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We recommend to bring: towel, flip-flops, swimsuit, comfortable clothes, hat, sun glasses, eco friendly sunblock and cash
- Please be aware penalty fees for not using face mask at public places will incur in $26 USD or more.
- Due to COVID-19 beaches has a schedule from 07:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Unfortunately, Huatulco has governmental prohibition to sell and consume alcohol.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bays tour in Huatulco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bays tour in Huatulco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Bays tour in Huatulco
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHuatulcoNature and Wildlife - OaxacaWater Tours - OaxacaEco Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsHuatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsChachacual Bay Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & Tickets