Are you interested in?
- Seven nights of accommodation throughout the islands
- Meals provided per itinerary
- Use of snorkel equipment to explore the underwater world
- All activities included
- Guide provides in-depth cultural commentary
Departure & Return
Departure PointVelana International Airport, Airport Main Rd, 22000, Maldives
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet with you at the airport information desk or if flight details are provided at the arrival gate. Full details regrading arrival are provided following receipt of booking.
- Velana International Airport, Airport Main Rd, 22000, Maldives
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Maldives is a Muslim country and therefore alcohol is not available on local islands. Subject to availability day/evening, visits to resorts can be arranged.
- Bikinis are also not allowed to be worn on local island beaches; however our guesthouses offer private gardens or private beach areas for guests.
- The Maldives is a Muslim country and care needs to be taken in relation to the dress code on local islands. Whilst it is acceptable for men to wear T Shirts and shorts or swim shorts; females should avoid causing offence by maintaining a more conservative approach to clothes by wearing T Shirts, loose shorts or sarongs. Whilst the islands we visit are more tolerant of guests wearing traditional beachwear, females should avoid wearing bikinis and swimwear unless on an uninhabited island, picnic island, sandbank, screened off tourist beach, dive boat or resort island.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions
- No prior visa arrangements are required. Tourists are issued a 30-day visa on arrival. A passport valid for 6 months and travel documents (flight tickets) are necessary
- Most travelers can participate
- Safety has always been important to our business, this is why our guides are Emergency First Responders & Life Guard Certified. We are pleased to offer safe travel and hygiene standards as required by the World Travel & Tourism Council and Maldives Safe Tourism Guidelines. Private tours available upon request.
- A certificate showing a negative PCR test taken a maximum of 96 hours prior to your flight departing from your country of origin. This is a requirement for all passengers including children from 1 years old.
- The online health declaration form IMUGA must also be completed within the 24 hour period prior to arrival in the Maldives
- Travelers who have a history of contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days and/or who have fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat, shortness of breath within the past 14 days should not travel to Maldives.
- Guests staying on a Maldives local island are required to complete a mandatory PCR test prior to departure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Secret Paradise Maldives
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Multi-Day Maldives Island Hopping Tour.