- Full-day tour of Hvar island highlights
- See a French fortress on St Nicholas Hill, the port town of Stari Grad and a fortress once the home of poet Petar Hektorović
- Admire lavender fields (June to July), and visit Vrbovska
- Enjoy a wine tasting in the beautiful town of Jelsa
- Dig into a 3-course meal featuring authentic Dalmatian cuisine
- Round-trip transport from Hvar hotels, bus station and Stari Grad ferry port included
- Small-group tour ensuring personalized attention
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide/driver holding a sign "Amazing Hvar" on the bench under the tree canopy near the Map of Hvar and Taxi station, just by the road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian, Meat or Octopus (Fish) option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- If your hotel in Hvar town is not reachable by car we will meet you at Hvar Bus station.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Hvar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff