1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from sightseeing in Hvar and try your hand at a hot new sport: battle archery. This hard-to-describe activity occupies the intersection between paintball and dodgeball, using foam-tipped arrows to ensure nobody gets hurt. Choice of 1- or 2-hour private game to suit your schedule and budget.
- Bow and arrows provided
- All protective equipment to ensure your safety
- Staff to supervise and judge the competition
- Learn a new sport while on vacation
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
burkovo bb, 21465, Jelsa, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code: sport
- Minimum 10 years old
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Just follow us.j.d.o.o
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHvarExtreme - DalmatiaExtreme - SplitExtreme - ŠibenikCategory