Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
84 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Hvar
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Croatia’s rich island history on this 2-hour Hvar city walking tour. Follow your guide from Fortica Castle through the ancient streets of Hvar and enjoy fine views over the island archipelago. Gain insight into Hvar’s heritage on route through lush pine forest to the bustling Old Town. Admire some of the fine lace-work for which Hvar is famous at a local Benedictine nunnery and museum. Discover top local attractions such as the 17th-century Arsenal on St Stephen’s Square, the Dalmatian Renaissance theater and the Cathedral of St Stephen.
- 2-hour walking tour of Hvar
- Learn of Hvar’s colorful past at Fortica Castle
- Take in panoramic views over the island archipelago
- Stroll through the forest to the pretty Old Town
- Admire delicate lace at a Benedictine nunnery and museum
- Discover top local attractions including the 17th-century Arsenal and the Cathedral of St Stephen
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHvar city Taxi/Bus station
Return DetailsHvar city Taxi/Bus station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- OPERATED BY Amazing Hvar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8478P10