Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
84 Tours & Activities
38 Tours & Activities
6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer Milna - Hvar
Light snack & drink in a Dalmatian “konoba
Departure & Return
Departure PointHvar bus station
Return DetailsHvar bus station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to take:
- Comfortable walking shoes (please avoid sandals or similar)
- Bottled water
- Sunscreen (the sun can be very strong during hiking)
- Cap or hat
- Swimming suit and small towel (if you plan to swim in Mala Milna)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hiking Hvar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hvar Napoleon Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hvar Napoleon Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hvar Napoleon Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 67937P2