Hvar Night Sky Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Spend an evening on Hvar admiring the night sky, learning about astronomy, and tasting local food. You'll have the chance to watch the sunset from the top of a hill before sitting down to dinner at Restaurant Panorama. Then look up at the stars through a telescope, hearing about the moon and other planets from a guide, who also explains why Hvar makes such a good spot for the astronomical observatory located on the island.
- Enjoy stargazing on Hvar with a professional-style telescope
- Visit Restaurant Panorama for dinner and wine
- Astronomy guide tells you about the stars and galaxies
- Round-trip transport provided to and from the restaurant
Expert guide in astronomy
Transportation (Hvar – Panorama restaurant and back)
Dinner & wine in Panorama restaurant
Stargazing with our 10-inch Schmidt Cassegrain telescope
Departure & Return
Departure PointHvar bus station
Starts every day about half hour before sunset (May: 19:30 h, June & July: 20:00 h, August: 19:30 h, September: 18:30 h), however we are flexible and the exact time can be arranged with you.
Note: in the case of tour option to visit Hvar fortress and hiking to Panorama restaurant, the start of the tour is one and half hour earlier
Return DetailsHvar bus station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to take:
- Warm clothes and shoes (it can be much colder at night than during the day)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hiking Hvar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hvar Night Sky Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hvar Night Sky Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hvar Night Sky Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 67937P3