- Learn of Hvar’s winemaking heritage and see how technology is improving the harvests
- Discover popular grape varietals including Plavac Mali
- Sample some of the wines produced during a tasting session
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Hvar hotel, the Hvar bus station or the ferry port in Stari Grad
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide/driver holding a sign "Amazing Hvar" on the bench under the tree canopy near the Map of Hvar and Taxi station, just by the road.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Morning Wine tasting departure is 11:00 am
- Afternoon Wine tasting departure is 4:00 pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Hvar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff