- 8-hour wine tour of Hvar with Dalmatian dinner
- Meet local winemakers and learn of Dalmatia’s winemaking heritage
- Sample different wines produced in the region
- Savor a traditional Dalmatian dinner in Malo Grablje
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Hvar hotel
- Visit two Hvar wineries with a guide
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide/driver holding a sign "Amazing Hvar" on the bench under the tree canopy near the Map of Hvar and Taxi station, just by the road.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian or octopus option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum of 2 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Hvar
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this tour to anyone as it packs a lot into one day but none of it feels rushed." See review