- Treat the family to a sunset adventure in the cooler evening hours
- Hear kayaking tips and advice on paddling techniques from a guide
- Use provided kayak equipment such as a life jacket and dry bag
- Admire the scenery of Hvar with its rocky cliffs and pebble beaches
Departure & Return
At the beach Departure Point: Krizna luka beach Directions: Krizna luka beach, at our sea kayaking base. 7min walk from the city promenade, just after Franciscan monastery. Dates: See Availability Return point: Krizna luka beach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please make sure to have: Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve or regular t-shirt (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t), shoes that can get wet, swimming gear, bottled water, towel and snacks, dry clothes to change into after the tour, some cash
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY &adventure - CroActive Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms