3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Make the most of your time on Hvar with a bike tour of the island’s scenic villages and countryside, and cover more distance in less time than possible by foot. Discover regional highlights including the UNESCO-listed Stari Grad Plain and a traditional wine cellar, and visit rural villages for a taste of authentic Croatia, with light refreshments included in the price.
- Absorb rural and coastline views as you cycle between villages
- Maximize your time with seamless bike transfer between locations
- Gain insight into the island’s history and culture from your guide
- Enjoy light local refreshments included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Light homemade refreshments
Visit to an old dalmatian "Konoba" family wine cellar
Authentic Mediterranean meal
Return car transfer, if needed (to/from cycling starting point)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Natural Hvar Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycle Hvar Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycle Hvar Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cycle Hvar Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycle Hvar Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHvar4WD Tours - DalmatiaSporting Events - DalmatiaMountain Bike Tours - DalmatiaExtreme - Dalmatia4WD Tours - SplitSporting Events - SplitMountain Bike Tours - SplitExtreme - Split4WD Tours - ŠibenikSporting Events - ŠibenikMountain Bike Tours - ŠibenikExtreme - ŠibenikCategory