3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
1 hour yoga class
Departure & Return
Carrer des Molí, 7 , Carrer des Molí, 7, 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet outside Taberna Cebo in San Antonio
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Ibiza Yoga
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hidden Ibiza Morning Yoga Class?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hidden Ibiza Morning Yoga Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hidden Ibiza Morning Yoga Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hidden Ibiza Morning Yoga Class?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesYoga ClassesSports Lessons SnorkelingAirboat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIbizaDining Experiences - Balearic IslandsYoga Classes - Balearic IslandsSports Lessons - Balearic IslandsSnorkeling - Balearic IslandsAirboat Tours - Balearic IslandsDining Experiences - MallorcaYoga Classes - MallorcaSports Lessons - MallorcaSnorkeling - MallorcaAirboat Tours - MallorcaDining Experiences - BenidormYoga Classes - BenidormSports Lessons - BenidormSnorkeling - BenidormAirboat Tours - BenidormCategory