- 3-hour beginning scuba course in Ibiza
- Learn the basics of scuba safety, gear and technique from an expert instructor
- Complete the introductory dive at the best location off the coast of San Antonio
- Get a close encounter with local marine life and enjoy the freedom of breathing underwater
- No certification or experience required
Departure & Return
Your meeting is in San Antonio port, at the promenade there is a pier close to the main beach, There is a double-decker boat with painted old maps sideways. To find us perfectly type these two numbers in google are our coordinates 38.978944, 1.305806
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- After diving is necessary to wait 12 hr for boarding a plane
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with DIABETES,EPILEPSY,ACTIVE ASTHMA,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with ANY LUNG DISEASE, HEAR DISEASE,BLOOD DISEASE,
- Not recommended if you are not healthy or you are taking medications to control any disease
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Centro de Buceo Arenal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff