Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Europe’s highest railway station on this full-day tour
- Ride a cogwheel train and panoramic gondola
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your local guide
- Avoid hidden costs with all admission fees and transfers included
Departure & Return
Meeting point in front of the ticket office of Interlaken Ost train station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands