- 4-day cruise down the Amazon River on the luxurious Aria
- All-inclusive Amazon adventure
- Explore the Amazon Rainforest with your expert guide
- See native wildlife, including howler monkeys, macaws, pink dolphins and more
- Interact with local Amazon residents in their native villages
- Visit the Pacaya-Samiria Reserve
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Each day of your journey offers a different opportunity for adventure. Some highlights include a journey to the Yarapa River, where you’ll have the chance to spot the Amazon’s one-of-a-kind pink dolphins, and a visit to the native village of Puerto Prado to meet the Cocama Indian tribe. Throughout the trip you’re sure to spot some of the Amazon’s amazing diversity of wildlife, including exotic birds, monkeys, piranhas and giant water lilies, among others.
After each day’s adventure, take a moment to sit back and relax on the Aria as you enjoy world-class food prepared with local ingredients along with wine and cocktails, and take in the sublime sunsets and panoramic views of the river from the ship’s huge picture-frame windows.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- NOTE: highly recommended that you take LAN flight 2240 from Lima in order to board the Aria on time.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
Learn more about cancellations.