- Kayak under a starry sky in search of bioluminescence
- Forge memories to last a lifetime at this spectacular natural phenomenon
- You can hydrate yourself with bottles of water during the warm evening
- The maximum number of travelers is 14, ensuring a safe and intimate experience
Departure & Return
See you 15 minutes before the established time at Azul Turquesa Tour Shop Holbox.
The activity ends at the kayak center, located 10 minutes from downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Azul Turquesa Holbox
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.