3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Make your Istanbul adventure totally unique with a 1- 2- or 3 day private sightseeing tour. Opt for a single day and see the whole of the Old City, plus the Grand Bazaar. Extend the tour to include a second day and visit the Spice Bazaar, Dolmabahce Palace, Taksim, and Istiklal Street, plus a Bosphorus cruise. Please note that your guide is happy to alter the itinerary completely to accommodate your personal interests.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Customize the itinerary to suit your personal interests
- Make the most of your limited time in Istanbul
- Relax in courtesy hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
1 , 2 or 3 days (depending on option selected)
Food and drinks
Transportation from/back to hotel and between sites (unless option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour guide meets you at central Istanbul hotels or port. If hotel is not centrally located,
meeting point with tour guide is the front of Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya).
- İSTANBUL PORT
- Galataport İstanbul, Kılıçali Paşa Mah. Meclis-i Mebusan Cad. No: 8 İç Kapı No: 102, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Galataport İstanbul Tanıtım Ofisi, Kılıçali Paşa Mah. Meclis-i Mebusan Cad. No: 8 İç Kapı No: 102, Kılıçali Paşa, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Blue Mosque is closed until 2pm on Fridays
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays
- Annual Closing Dates of all museums and bazaars in Istanbul in 2021 as follows; January 1-New Year. May 13/14/15-Ramadan Celebrations. July 20/21/22/23-Eid Celebrations. October 29-Republic Day
- For last minute bookings, tour starting time can be flexible.
- Galata Tower will be visited from outside as tour guides have no priority to skip the line due to Galata Tower regulations
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Ephesus Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip The Line:1, 2 or 3 Days Private Istanbul Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip The Line:1, 2 or 3 Days Private Istanbul Guided Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip The Line:1, 2 or 3 Days Private Istanbul Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip The Line:1, 2 or 3 Days Private Istanbul Guided Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "More expensive than some tours but flexible and informative and a great way to pack in as much as possible in two days in the company of a passionate, warm-hearted and humorous local." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip The Line:1, 2 or 3 Days Private Istanbul Guided Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaFood Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaArchaeology Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaMarkets - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaClassic Car Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirClassic Car Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleFood Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleArchaeology Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleMarkets - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleClassic Car Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Aqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)Beylerbeyi Palace (Beylerbeyi Sarayi)Hodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi)Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Museum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi)Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)Isfanbul (Vialand)Yedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi)Great Palace Mosaic MuseumMadame Tussauds IstanbulUral Ataman Classic Car MuseumVenezia Mega OutletKüçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Galata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü)Galatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi)Taksim Square (Taksim Meydani)